far·sakh | \ ˈfärˌsak\
variants: or farsagh \ -ag \ or less commonly farsang \ -aŋ \
Definition of farsakh
: a Persian unit of distance equal to about 4 miles also : a Persian metric unit equal to 10 kilometers or 6.21 miles
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?