fall out of fashionidiom
Definition of fall out of fashion
of a style of something, a way of behaving, etc.
: to become no longer generally liked by people : to become unpopular Her theories have fallen out of fashion.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game