Definition of fadge
(Entry 1 of 2)
1a chiefly Scottish : a round thick loaf of bread
b chiefly Irish : potato cake or bread
2 : bundle
3 Australia : an irregular package of wool weighing from 60 to 150 pounds
Definition of fadge (Entry 2 of 2)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?