eu·ry·plas·tic | \ ¦yu̇rə̇¦plastik, -rē¦-\
Definition of euryplastic
: exhibiting great capacity for modification and adaptability to a wide range of environmental conditions : capable of great evolutionary differentiation —opposed to stenoplastic — compare pseudoplastic
Keep scrolling for more
showing great care, attention, and effort
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game