epi·vaginitis | \ ˌepə+\
Definition of epivaginitis
: a widespread venereal disease of southern African cattle that is marked by inflammation and discharges from the genital organs and by sterility and that takes the form of an epididymitis in the male
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?