em·brave | \ ə̇m, em+\
variants: or less commonly enbrave \ ə̇n , en+ \
Definition of embrave
1 archaic : to make fine or impressive : brighten
2 archaic : to inspire with courage : make brave or daring
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game