Definition of easternmost
: furthest to the east … the northern tip of the island of Newfoundland, Canada's easternmost province.— Vanda Sendzimir No trip to Honolulu is complete without a drive to the easternmost point, Makapuu, about 30 minutes from Waikiki. — The New York Times
Keep scrolling for more
showing great care, attention, and effort
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game