eastern rat snakenoun
Definition of eastern rat snake
Note: In an alternative classification system, the eastern rat snake is not considered a separate species but rather included within other eastern subspecies (such as Pantherophis obsoletus obsoletus and P. obsoletus quadrivittata) of a common rat snake. Eastern rat snake is also often used synonymously with black rat snake.— compare gray rat snake, western rat snake
Keep scrolling for more
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game