Definition of due date
1 : the day by which something must be done, paid, etc. The due date for the assignment is Friday. Tomorrow's the due date for our electricity bill.
2 : the day when a woman is expected to give birth She started having contractions two weeks before her due date.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game