\ ˈdənˌwit͟h, -th\
Definition of done with
: brought to an end : decisively abandoned or dismissed but killing was done with except for predators that molested him— Stuart Cloete in my craft a thing done is a thing done with— Katharine F. Gerould
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?