\ ˈdənˌwit͟h, -th\
Definition of done with
: brought to an end : decisively abandoned or dismissed but killing was done with except for predators that molested him— Stuart Cloete in my craft a thing done is a thing done with— Katharine F. Gerould
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game