doc·tri·nar·i·ly | \ ¦däktrə̇¦nerə̇lē, -na(a)r-\
Definition of doctrinarily
: with respect to basic principles and outlook doctrinarily opposed to the present government
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game