do (someone or something) an injusticeidiom
Definition of do (someone or something) an injustice
: to treat (someone or something) in an unfair way They did her a great/terrible/grave injustice by not allowing her to file a complaint. I think you do the book an injustice when you call it "trash."
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?