direct cerebellar tractnoun
Definition of direct cerebellar tract
: a tract of fibers in the posterior lateral part of the spinal cord that is external to the crossed pyramidal tract, that arises from the cells of the nucleus dorsalis, and that passes through the restiform body of the medulla to the cerebellum
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?