di·cy·cle | \ ˈdīˌsikəl, -sə̇k-, -₋sēk- sometimes -ˌsīk-\
Definition of dicycle
: a velocipede having the two wheels parallel instead of in the same line
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game