Definition of dew poison
: a cutaneous rash (such as ringworm, athlete's foot, or a rash caused by penetration of hookworms) attributed to the toxic action of dew on the bare skin
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game