de·ca·sual·ize | \ (ˈ)dēˈkazh(əw)əˌlīz \
Definition of decasualize
: to do away with the casual employment of (labor) the commission decasualized 3452 men during the year— Walter Hamshar : eliminate the casuals from industry will be … decasualized by making the employment relation more permanent— M. R. Cohen
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game