Definition of cubed
: cut or shaped into cubes The Texans were impressed with my concoction of cubed chuck roast, garlic, onions, and seven varieties of fiery red chile pepper that I'd hunted down earlier that day at a Mexican market in Queens.— Lisa Fain Other pork cuts include cubed shoulder meat, pork shank and French garlic sausage … .— Sam Gugino
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Do You 'Rein In' or 'Reign In' Something?
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
- An Overview of the Contronym 'Overlook'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game