crowd·er | \ ˈkrau̇də(r), -rüd-\
crowd·er | \ ˈkrau̇də(r)\
Definition of crowder (Entry 2 of 2)
1 : one that crowds that type of fighter, a crowder with both hands milling at all times — Ring
2 British : a worker who loads handmade bricks on barrows
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?