Definition of crow garlic
: a wild onion (Allium vineale) having no bulblets in the flower cluster and with narrow terete leaves that extend one-third way to halfway up the stiff stem
— called also field garlic, wild garlic
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game