Definition of cosponsor
- The senator was a cosponsor for both bills.
- Michigan Tech Student Relay For Life is a participating cosponsor of this event.
- —The Daily Mining Gazette
cosponsoror co-sponsor transitive verb cosponsored or co-sponsored; cosponsoring or co-sponsoring
- This year Simpson is carrying on the legislative struggle without Mazzoli, who has declined to cosponsor the bill without support from the Democratic House leadership …
- —George Russell
- The following summer, Bingham returned to Machu Picchu with an expedition co-sponsored by the National Geographic Society.
- —Duane Damon
cosponsorshipplay \(ˌ)kō-ˈspän(t)-sər-ˌship\ or co-sponsorship noun
- Increasingly, large urban malls are being built with the co-sponsorship of city governments.
- —Witold Rybczynski