correct me if I'm wrongidiom
Definition of correct me if I'm wrong
—used as a way of making a statement sound less assertive Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you owe me another dollar.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game