Definition of coresident
- coresident adult children
- The U.S. had 788,730 unmarried grandparents who were responsible for most of the basic care of a co-resident grandchild in 2014.
- —Lewis Diuguid
coresidentor co-resident noun, plural coresidents or co-residents
- our coresidents and neighbors
- These women returned not to family homes but to "residences" which they shared not with husbands but with "co-residents."
- —Frank Zepezauer
coresidentialplay \(ˌ)kō-ˌre-zə-ˈden(t)-shəl, -ˌrez-ˈden(t)-shəl\ or co-residential adjective
- studies of individuals and coresidential groupings
- Among fathers with children under age 5 … 81 percent of co-residential fathers played with their children daily …
- —Stacy Teicher Khadaroo