Definition of concern oneself
: to become involved or interested in something : to give one's attention to something She can handle the problem alone. There's no need for you to concern yourself. —often + with/in/about There's no need for you to concern yourself with/in her problem.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game