Definition of commonize
- Because the book is considered to be so highbrow I wanted to “commonize” it a little bit. I didn't want to fall into the trap of being inaccessible.
- —Kari Skogland, quoted in The Calgary (Alberta) Herald, 23 May 2008
- We have to reuse and commonize what has worked and what has been well received by the customers.
- —Birgit Behrendt, quoted in Automotive News Europe, 13 June 2005
- The longer Public Michigan waits to reform the structure of government, to rationalize departments, to commonize retirement systems of public and school employees …, the tougher the future will be.
- —Daniel Howes, The Detroit News, 29 May 2009
- The eventual target is to commonize about 70 to 80 percent of the parts in the various Toyota vehicles that share a platform, Kato said.
- —Hans Greimel, Automotive News, 29 Apr. 2013