Definition of collabo
- After the fall of France rational calculation told me that an invasion was probable and might well succeed. In that event what? Which of my Oxford colleagues would vanish, overseas or underground, which would become ‘collabos’?
- —E. R. Dodds, Missing Persons: An Autobiography, 1977
- I do tons of duets and collabos with people, and a lot of times you can't end up having the song on the album.
- —Nelly Furtado, quoted in Spin, August 2006
- On Tuesday night, Bieber posted a link on Twitter that led to a short video of Carey talking about her “festive collabo” with the teen star.
- —Jason Lipshutz, billboard.com, 5 Oct. 2011
- “Birthday Cake,” Rihanna's fourth single and collab with Chris Brown, has reached No. 2 on the R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart with 496,000 downloads sold.
- —Sarah Maloy, billboard.com, 20 Apr. 2012