Definition of coconutty
: tasting of coconut : having a coconut flavor Look for a sugary aroma and a coconutty flavor, with a vanilla note on the finish. — Wine Enthusiast, November 2012 This Thai restaurant does not serve pad Thai or the familiar coconutty curries.— Dave Cook, The New York Times, 15 June 2011
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game