variants: or co-researcher
plural coresearchers or co-researchers
Definition of coresearcher
: one that engages in research with another She and her coresearchers presented their findings. … was sharply challenged by numerous co-researchers, who claimed the study's results were tentative, ambiguous and negligible …— Katha Pollitt
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?