variants: or co-partner
plural copartners or co-partners
Definition of copartner
: a fellow partner his copartner in the business Whether you're communicating with a co-partner, client … or industry influencer, the language that you use has the power to make or break those relationships.— Serenity Gibbons
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?