Definition of classwork
: the part of a student's work that is done in class : the combined work of a class and teacher the book would be suitable for classwork student responsibility is even more important in homeroom activities than it is in classwork —often used in contrast with homework or nonacademic student activity
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game