Definition of citron yellow
1 : a variable color averaging a moderate greenish yellow that is redder, stronger, and slightly lighter than linden green and redder, lighter, and stronger than Javel green or oil yellow
2 : zinc yellow
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game