chuck it (all) inidiom
Definition of chuck it (all) in
: to give up doing what one has been doing : quit He grew tired of his job and decided to just chuck it (all) in.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- The Exceptions Quiz III Take the quiz
- Musical Words Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game