china poblananoun, sometimes capitalized C&P
chi·na po·bla·na | \ ¦chēnəpəˈblänə\
Definition of china poblana
: a colorful Mexican costume consisting of an embroidered white blouse and a red and green skirt with sequins
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game