certificate of mailing
Definition of certificate of mailing
: a certificate issued by a post office on special request and for a small fee attesting the nature, destination, and date of mailing of a particular piece of mail
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game