cellulose acetate propionatenoun
Definition of cellulose acetate propionate
: any of several mixed esters of cellulose and acetic and propionic acids that are similar to cellulose acetate butyrates in method of manufacture, properties, and uses
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game