Definition of catwalker
: a model who walks along a catwalk in a fashion show She's great in front of the camera, but she's a legendary catwalker, too … — Rolling Stone, 19 Aug. 2004 : a fashion model … increasingly, TV actresses are the new supermodels. In fact, the gap between actresses and catwalkers has never been narrower, says Vogue's Katherine Betts. — Entertainment Weekly, 16 Oct. 1998
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Words We're Watching: 'Samesies'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game