cas·ca·do | \ kaˈskä(ˌ)dō, -ˈā-\
Definition of cascado
: a verminous crustated dermatitis of cattle caused by a nematode (Stephanofilaria dedoesi) and occurring especially in Indonesia but reported also in the U.S.
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game