ca·pim gor·du·ra | \ kə¦pim(ˌ)gȯrˈdu̇(ə)rə\
Definition of capim gordura
: a hardy forage grass (Melinis minutiflora) much used in Brazil for fattening cattle and introduced into the southern U.S.
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game