ca·pim gor·du·ra | \ kə¦pim(ˌ)gȯrˈdu̇(ə)rə\
Definition of capim gordura
: a hardy forage grass (Melinis minutiflora) much used in Brazil for fattening cattle and introduced into the southern U.S.
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?