bundle offphrasal verb
bundled off; bundling off; bundles off
Definition of bundle off
: to send (someone) to a place quickly or suddenly He bundled the children off to school. She was bundled off to summer camp.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game