Definition of bull rope
: a strong fiber or wire rope:
a : a rope working through a bull's-eye especially : one used in securing a light yard or mast
b : the rope that drives a bull wheel
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game