Definition of brilliant uncirculated
Note: This is one of a set of standards often used to determine the value of a coin to collectors. Ranging from best to worst, these grades are brilliant uncirculated, uncirculated, about uncirculated or almost uncirculated, extremely fine, very fine, fine, very good, good, and about good.
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game