Definition of braze (Entry 2 of 2)
: to solder with a nonferrous alloy having a lower melting point than the metals being joined
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Words from Greek and Latin Quiz
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game