blow (someone) a kissidiom
Definition of blow (someone) a kiss
: to kiss the palm of one's hand, put the hand flat in front of one's mouth, and then blow on it toward (someone) She blew me a kiss and waved goodbye.
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game