blow someone's mindidiom
Definition of blow someone's mind
: to strongly affect someone with surprise, wonder, delight, etc. : to amaze or overwhelm someone The music really blew my mind. The thought of all she's accomplished at such a young age just blows my mind.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game