blan·qui·llo | \ bläŋ‧ˈkē(ˌ)(y)ō\
Definition of blanquillo
: a marine fish of the percoid family Branchiostegidae including several important food fishes (such as the ocean whitefish and the tilefish)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game