plural bizcochitos also biscochitos
Definition of bizcochito
: a crisp cookie of New Mexican origin flavored with anise and cinnamon Back at the Richardson campaign office, the bizcochitos are gone, and people are disappointed.— Kate Nash, Albuquerque Tribune, 4 Jan. 2008 New Mexico … also boasts an official state cookie, the bizcochito …— Kenneth C. Davis, Don't Know Much About Geography, 2004
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Do You 'Rein In' or 'Reign In' Something?
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
- An Overview of the Contronym 'Overlook'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game