Definition of bitter rubberweed
: an erect herb (Actinea odorata) of the family Compositae of the southwestern U.S. having alternate leaves often sprinkled with resinous globules and chiefly yellow terminal flower heads and causing poisoning of livestock
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?