Definition of bitch-slap
- I was tempted to let Foxy Brown know that it wasn't really possible for anyone to bitch-slap me with handcuffs on, but decided to keep a low profile.
- —Chelsea Handler, Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea, 2008
- He liked the way he scared her half to death, the way he bitch-slapped her across the face for nothing and knocked her down on the floor, bloodying her nose.
- —Chuck Barris, The Big Question, 2007
- In bitch-slapping the Hollywood system that feeds him, Soderbergh has crafted a striking film that is sometimes precious, often profound and always challenging.
- —Peter Travers, Rolling Stone, 23 May 2002
- Then she found out he's not only married but she knows his wife, who promptly gave Steph a bitch slap.
- —Cameron Adams, Herald Sun (Australia), 28 Jan. 2009