Definition of bingeable
: having multiple episodes or parts that can be watched in rapid succession : suitable for binge-watching The premise of this remarkable new bingeable dramedy doesn't reveal itself until the pilot's halfway mark.— Ray Rahman When Netflix dropped the highly bingeable collection The Comedy Lineup in early July, audiences and critics alike flocked to the streaming giant's latest experiment in original stand-up production.— Andrew Husband
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?