Definition of bingeable
: having multiple episodes or parts that can be watched in rapid succession : suitable for binge-watching The premise of this remarkable new bingeable dramedy doesn't reveal itself until the pilot's halfway mark.— Ray Rahman When Netflix dropped the highly bingeable collection The Comedy Lineup in early July, audiences and critics alike flocked to the streaming giant's latest experiment in original stand-up production.— Andrew Husband
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game