Definition of bingeable
: having multiple episodes or parts that can be watched in rapid succession : suitable for binge-watching The premise of this remarkable new bingeable dramedy doesn't reveal itself until the pilot's halfway mark.— Ray Rahman When Netflix dropped the highly bingeable collection The Comedy Lineup in early July, audiences and critics alike flocked to the streaming giant's latest experiment in original stand-up production.— Andrew Husband
Keep scrolling for more
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game