bi·maxillary | \ (ˈ)bī, ¦bī +\
Definition of bimaxillary
1 : of or relating to the two halves of the maxilla
2 anthropology : of or relating to the distance between the lower margins of the sutures of the maxilla and malar bones
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game